BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 25 October 2009

Youth is The most value Asset

Noramin bin Mahamad Nor
October 25, 2009


I wonder why nowadays, many students will hate their teachers or lecturer if lecturer or teachers punish them. That is normal when we as the students. Why so people do not want follow the rules that had been created? I know the rules was been created by human, but why that rules was created? That question will ask by some of student from school. The rules had been created because want to protect student from others bad things and want students become discipline. The government said that, youth is government asset. This statement show that our government do not want their asset become corrupted nor had depreciation value. That is why government created the rules so that all the students will follow.

Now I want specific in university life. University students should follow the Act 173. This act explains what student should do and do not. What I can look in my observation, university student nowadays lack of discipline and lack of understanding toward the rules that student should follow. When the security guard give compound to them, then the student become angry. Students should not be angry of those things because there is their duty to do that. Before I enter to this UiTM, I work as part time security guard. Therefore, I know what security guard feel if student hate them.

That is my point toward guard. Now I want to focus to lecturer. I give one of example. One my senior said something about this lecturer. He said that the lecturer failed him. He said that, he only does not come only to one test. I feel so curious about that. This is because I feel like that lecturer is very good. I like his style of teaching. He likes to push student to think and understanding by their own. What he did was right. When I think back, I was the university student, why I should become like school student those only need teachers to give everything? As the university student, I should work hard to get something. Then I already get what I want. What I want to state in this blog is we cannot judge our lecturer or teachers. We need to think who we are. We are only the normal student that need their knowledge so that we can become the student that have all the skills that needed by our government.

I hope that, we will become the most value asset for our country. We will become the future leaders. So, do not waste our time for loafing or regret what had happen in past. Lets bygone go bygone, our future is straightaway in front of us.

0 comments: