BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 22 October 2009

Last Class for Bel 313

Today is last class for Bel 313. I feel very sad. Five semester I had learnt Bel in this UiTM, I think only this class I feel like enjoying in learning in English. Trust me, if all the lecturer is like Teech Airil. I think all the malay student will try to improve their English. I guess I also need to improve my English. I need to find out why I still can not detect grammar mistake. Anyway thank you very much teech for make me feels like Learning English is fun and enjoyable. Thank you wants again.

My dream is to become lecturer so that i Teach all the students. I think that's is my ability. I able to teach someone else. I hope one day I will become like you.

Hope you in safe Journey to New Zealand. Hope you finish you Phd on time. I hope we will meet again.

0 comments: