BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 15 October 2009

1 Week More for Final

Now I realize next week will be the final week for class. Then I will focus more on final. This is because this is my final semester to learn for diploma. After this I will go for practical training that give more challenging to me. What I had learn from semester 1 until semester 5 I will apply it in industrial practical training. My schedule very pack for weekend, on Friday I discuss of Behavior in Organization, Saturday will be discussion for Law, and Sunday will be discuss for Fundamental of Entrepreneurship. This will the busy day ever. I hope I can have time to study Bel 313. This is only chance for me to get A. At least A- hopefully I get best grade for this Bel. My another mission is to explain to all my friend and to help them understanding about this course. I want to help them to get best grade.

For Teech. What I want to say is. Before I meet you, my perception is you is really angry person and very fussy about assignment and giving marks to student. I wonder how he know to psycho students, because his style of teaching is same like my teacher in my previous school. He likes to psycho student to participate in learning. After I make some research on teech, now I know Teech have Certificate in Psychology. That's why he know to use that kind of teaching. It really work for student like me. I really enjoy this course. Thanks to him I became famous from another group because suddenly the people from another group want me to teach them. I don't know what teech said about me to another group. This is because the person who never admonish me before suddenly ask me to teach her.

I think that's all what i want to type. I want to continue study for my test.

0 comments: